Internship Accelerator – 4 Week (Project) – Business Strategist
This internship is part of the Hoos Internship Accelerator and the position is funded by UVA. As part of this program, the UVA Career Center has planned a professional development series to support you during your experience. Students participating in the internships are required to engage in a 3-part professional development series that includes a pre-internship orientation, mid-summer networking reception, and a post-internship professional development workshop. Additionally, students will be required to participate in a pre and post assessment. Funding information is included below:
- Internship: 8 weeks (funded at $2000 to support living expenses) *We estimate the projects will typically run ~20-25 hours/week
- Internship: 4 weeks (funded at $1000 to support living expenses) *We estimate the projects will typically run ~20-25 hours/week
Students who qualify who qualify for need-based financial aid from student financial services are eligible for additional funding. To receive these funds students must accept a Hoos Accelerator internship offer. Funds are limited.
- Supplemental Need-Based Financial Aid: 8-week experience (funded at $2000 to support living expenses)
- Supplemental Need-Based Financial Aid: 4-week experience (funded at $1000 to support living expenses)
Students who qualify for need-based financial aid may submit their request for supplemental funded using this form. If you are qualified for additional need-based financial aid and you accept an offer from a company participating in the Hoos Internship Accelerator, you will receive supplemental funding based on the duration of your internship. Please note that only UVA funded internships are eligible, and funds are limited.
Important: Students are eligible to apply to up to 10 internships in the pool (per application round) and are only permitted to participate in one experience during the Summer 2021.
Interviews will be conducted between May 18th–28th. Offer letters will be sent to students no later than Friday, June 4th – students should respond to offers by Wednesday, June 9th.
All Hoos Internship Accelerator opportunities can be found using this link.
Do you have questions about the program? Please visit our Hoos Internship Accelerator website.
As Seed Consulting Group grows as an organization we need a team of interns to develop a business strategy, market analysis and roadmap to assist SeedCG with hitting their target of 30 new chapters by 2030.
- Internship Type: remotely
- Internship Duration: 4 weeks (team of 3 students) *Project-based opportunity